As a Certified Innate Traditions Postpartum Care Provider, when you hire me, you will receive MOTHER-CENTERED CARE FOR FAMILIY WELLNESS, FOR PLANETARY WELLNESS. I provide unparalleled, elevated, support, foundational to thriving health as you transform into new realms of Motherhood. This is easily one of the wisest investments of a mother’s life. Cultures from every part of the globe recognize that properly caring for a new mother in the first 6 weeks, known as the 4th trimester, is ESSENTAIL and not a luxury. Mother-centered care is engrained as a must-do in nearly every culture, although sadly not in the U.S. After birthing, we have a “golden opportunity” to increase our health and vitality but because American culture does not prioritize postpartum care, the norm is to feel overwhelmed, depleted and exhausted. In Western society, when we hear the word “postpartum”, we often mis-interpret it with negative associations, linking the term to peri-natal mood disorders such as “depression”. On the contrary, Postpartum is any time after you have had a pregnancy.
My work ensures you will be supported in every way to safeguard you and your family’s blossoming. In developing my approach, I combine 18 years as a professional in the Healing Arts and 12 years as a Certified Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher, specializing in holistic child development, with 3 years as a Certified Postpartum Doula with over 350 hrs of training/mentorship, and a list of extremely elated clients. I am licensed by the Professional Wellness Alliance. I can assure you that my offerings are unique and will be curated to meet your wishes. What a tremendous gift to humanity it would be if we all planned and invested for our new mothering journey like we do for our weddings!
My work is all-inclusive and dedicated. I only service ONE family at a time so that I am present for the family I am supporting at the time. Packages start at 12 hours of in-home care. The role of the postpartum doula is to stay N.E.A.R.: Nurture, Educate, Assess, Refer. Every time I visit, I bring with me loads of comfort measures, a delectable meal with multiple servings to deeply restore your body, teas, tinctures, exercises, affirmations and many years of research combining the wisdom of ancient postpartum traditions and modern/quantum science. This nurturing is designed to Mother the Mother and I am your go-to person for all your conscious child-rearing needs. The education I share is to support you from womb-to-tomb, root-to-shoot, exploring pelvic, uterine, belly, breast, throat and brain (hormonal) health in relation to whole (holistic) health. We will follow the guide of the 5 Pillars to Postpartum Health and curate a Postpartum Sanctuary Plan that will include information of New Life Navigation. Rates are based in Buncome County, outside of those areas travel fees may apply. I charge for the hours I spend in your home and do not included added fees for cooking and prep work in my home, saving you $$$. Please note that when you hire me, you get all that I offer from my 20 years of service in holistic health. This list is just an example of my offerings.
Package 1: 12 hrs – $555 recommended only for 2nd time mamas****
- 1-hour virtual pre-natal consult
- Planning workbook
- Scrumptious, High Vibe meals each visit, designed to restore, nurture and please
- Recipes to stock your fridge
- Women’s Health-local Resource List
- Essentials List for New Parents
- Book and Podcast recommendations
- Miracle Salve for belly, nipples and baby booties (excellent for everything!)
- Teas, Elixirs and tonics
- Bodywork-loving touch to educate you on the benefits of lymphatic drainage, massage, reiki, reflexology, acupressure, abyanga
- Breathwork and Meditation exercises
- Herbs and plant allies for Sitz Baths and Yoni Steams
- Breastfeeding Support (as a peer counselor with 4 years exp as a nursing mother, I am not a lactation consultant but will refer if needed)
- Ongoing phone/text/email support
Package 2: 16 hours – $688****
- Everything above plus Physiologic Baby Care
- Attachment, Trust and Bonding
- Soothing Techniques and Comfort Measures
- Swaddling and Baby Wearing (various carriers)
- Respectful Diapering, cloth, and disposable
- Cord care
- Baby-led sleep expectations and guidance
- Infant massage
- Assistence and referrals about any wellbeing questions that arise.
Package 3: 20 Hours – $800*****
- Everything above plus:
- Delicious & nutritious Ayurvedic snacks, moxibustion
- Mesoamerican Binding starting immediately after birth (Mentor Tema Mercado)
- Bekung Belly Binding, each session after the second week ( Mentor Grandma Ruthie from the Philippines)
Package 4: 24 Hours – $912*****
- Everything above plus:
- One prenatal home visit including WOMB/HIP compression (in your third trimester) to help you prep for labor
- Tips for cultivating healthy, connected relationships.
24 hour package is wonderful because it creates space for prenatal care which is very important. It allows me to attend to your needs and visit 2x ( 3 hour sessions) in the first 2 critical weeks and then 1x/week for the following 4 weeks so you have in-home support for the Entirety of the Golden Month.
*****Sacred Mama Ceremony (Prenatal), Illuminated Mama Ceremony (Postnatal), Belly-casting and Belly painting are also available for additional fees.
All of my clients will tell you that I am available by phone, text and email as often as you need me and any and all questions are honored. I do nearly all of my prep work at home and spend countless hours researching/connecting you with resources as things come up. I do not charge for this as added time, so what could be considered an hourly rate, is actually much, much less than you are paying for. All in all, you will not be able to find anyone with more dedication to your family or a more reasonable price point.